Never run out of topics while texting a girl

How to keep conversation going on



 Capture initial attention and interest.

How: Start with a message that stands out and piques curiosity. This could be a playful tease, an intriquing question, or a unique observation.

Example:

"You seem like the kind of person who has an interesting story about the weirdest food they've ever tried. Care to share?"


Step 2: Hook

Deepen interest and engagement.

How: Once you've gotten a response, share something intriguing about yourself or continue the conversation in a way that keeps them interested.

Example:

"Funny you mention that, I once tried fried tarantula in Cambodia. Ever had a food adventure like that?"


Step 3: Reel

Build rapport and establish a connection.

How: Engage in a meaningful conversation. Show genuine interest in their responses, share personal stories, and find common ground. 


Example:

"Wow, that sounds amazing! I love traveling too. What's your favorite destination so far? I'm a huge fan of exploring off-the-beaten-path places."


Step 4: Release

Break the rapport build

This can be done with a playful tease or complete disqualifier

Examples:

" No ways you didn't like the food there? I can't even talk to you anymore lol"

For more examples like this click the link in the bio and learn how to send irresistible texts


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Smartwatch

Random Products